K. Rajamanikam (Raja) is a trained NIE teacher, who has 40 years experience as an educationist, teaching thousands of students and adults, written and spoken English Language communication skills. He holds a 2nd class Honours Degree from the University of London in Philosophy.
He has successfully taught over 3,000 Primary school children and over 3,500 Secondary and Junior College students to easily score in Composition/Essay Writing and Comprehension in schools and in our email courses.
He taught JC General Paper and Comprehension at ITE and at Blue Harvest Learning Centre and conducted motivational workshops for Secondary students at MENDAKI and SINDA.
He is also a national award-winning writer of over 100 published short-stories and over 60 English educational supplementary books for Primary 1 to ‘A’, many of which are available at the National Library, including:
- Master Composition Writing Series - Workbooks for Primary 4, 5 and 6 – TriLife Communications
- The Adventures of Detective Dan
- Lower Secondary Essay Library - Redspot Publishing
- Upper Secondary Essay Library - Redspot Publishing
- Guide Book for 'O' Level English Literature for 20th Century Short Stories - Mubaruk Brothers
- 'O' Level English Language Paper - Redspot Publishing
- 'A' Level General Paper - Redspot Publishing
Parents and students have said that he has a gift for motivating students to excel.